Pilates by Isabella is actively seeking Certified Pilates Instructors, Certified Yoga Instructors, Certified Barre Instructors to join our growing family.
Pilates by Isabella is a Body Positive and Inclusive Studio. Born in Lakeside, CA in 2016, Pilates by Isabella started as an Exclusive Private Studio and has expanded into its current space, bringing Pilates to hundreds of people and we’re just getting started.
Our Ethos is to create an inclusive welcoming, body positive community. We seek to support one another by being the best version of ourselves-from the inside out. We encourage each unique individual to shine and feel how special they are.
It is a great gift to have a community of like-minded individuals ready to support and cheer for one another. Come join our community.
We believe that movement is the path to a fuller, more satisfying physical existence. We believe that being in control of your body helps you to be in control of your life. And best of all, we believe that you can start anytime.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for their craft (Pilates/Yoga/Barre/All) and helping others improve their lives through movement. If you are a professional Certified instructor who is honest, compassionate, energetic, friendly, willing to learn, build relationships with potential and existing clients, sell classes, and lead a safe but dynamic class you’ll be a great addition to our team. We are looking for instructors with confidence in working with all levels of clients to provide challenging, fitness-based Pilates/Yoga/Barre classes in a safe and effective manner.
· Minimum 200-hr Yoga Certification from an accredited Training Program recognized by the Yoga Alliance.
Or a 450hr Pilates Certification with an accredited Training Program.
· Experience teaching group classes
· Ability to demonstrate effective group (reformer/yoga or barre) instruction.
· Welcoming, Energetic, positive, and motivational teaching style
· Honest, Punctual, reliable, self-motivated, and dedicated
· professional and effective communication skills
· ability to learn our booking systems.
· Must be willing to work at least one Saturday shift a month.
· Providing small group classes based on Pilates by Isabella standards.
· Instructing clients using proper form and safe methods
· (optional)Conducting private, semi-private, or workshop.
· Willingness to sub classes or support Company events if needed.
· Maintaining a clean and orderly workout environment
· Being a motivating and inspiring force to promote our motto: A Body Positive Pilates & Yoga Studio
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
· This part-time position offers a very competitive base salary; based on Experience & Performance.
· Flexible hours
· Commission paid on sales.
· Pilates by Isabella Instructor Studio Membership
· Team member discount on retail